Research & Development
What you will be doing
- Hands on work on data science use cases: data preparation and modeling in Python, PySpark, SQL and/or SAS.
- Leverage large volumes of data from internal sources to answer the business need(s).
- Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling.
- Explore and examine data to find hidden patterns, orders and trends.
- Automate work through the use of predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Communicate and collaborate with the founders of the company.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Master or PhD in Computer Science, AI, Data or Marketing Analysis, Maths, or Statistics.
- Proven working experience as a data scientist.
- You are interested in using predictive analysis to increase wellbeing.
- You are flexible and stress-resistant and eager to learn new things.
- You are an excellent programmer in Python, PySpark, and R.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), Dutch is a plus.
- You live in Belgium and have a work permit.
What we can offer you?
- A competitive salary with additional benefits.
- Access to the Wenite network.
- The opportunity to help build a company that is in the process of building out its global presence.
- Huge growth and learning potential.
- Everything you need to get the job done. Including a Macbook Air.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun team activities and afterworks.